May 9, 2014

Launching day of this blog.

Bismillahirrohmanirrohim~

Assalamualaikum uolz.

I'm so excited as today is the launching day of this new blog.
My new very own blog.
After a long time waiting, finally.

I'll share my activities , plans , thoughts and any useful informations for u olz.

I'll be using campurization language because using full English or full Malay is too mainstream.
Beware , there will be a lot of grammar errors and typos. You have been warned. Tegurlah if u found one.
I have not much to say , because sudah lebih 6 months holiday , jadi fikiran pun masih lembab, bagai otak yg ketat skru mesti mau kasi longgar-longgar dulu baru banyak idea mau post. :-)
I will decorate my blog as simple as i can supaya kamu selesa melihat dan membaca.
Give me suggestions so that i can improve this blog.

I will update my blog often if i have time.

Are you guys excited for my next blog?! Hohoho *krik*krik*krik*

 Saya selaku CEO of this blog, dengan ini , merasmikan blog http://gadients.blogspot.com/.


Its finally OFFICIAL! Horrayyy,,,


1 comment:

  1. First one to read. Im excited and will be waiting for your next entry. hello hello [wave hands]

    ReplyDelete